As much as life can be interesting, it also has its truckload of challenges which we all have to deal with Somehow, but even as we do this, we should imbibe the habit of appreciating our husbands for their efforts at making the family work. Men might not be able to verbalize all their feelings, but many times they want to know that we see and value their labor of love towards the family, they want to know that we appreciate all the sacrifices and bold decisions they make for the well-being of the family.
Many times we feel like it’s time to express our feelings, the kids either get in the way, we are tired from the stress of day or our husbands are exhausted from the stress of work, but thanks to technology, in spite of our busy schedules, husband and wife can still bond and share their feelings in the most intimate ways. One of the avenues through which couples can still connect is through sending text messages.
Our husbands need to know we have their backs and are willing to support them. We can daily reassure them of our unending allegiance to them, by sending them texts to encourage and appreciate them. Some of these texts are :
1. I don’t say it enough, but I hope you know how much I appreciate you.
2. I just wanted to hit the pause button today to tell you how grateful I am to be your spouse.
3. Thanks for always believing in me. I love our life together.
4. I have long been waiting for a man, who will be my support and protection, with whom I will feel equally comfortable while listening to the music of the surf on the coast, and dancing in the rain. This man for me is you, I love you, my husband.
5. Every second of the day of being your wife makes me realized how blessed I am to live this blissful life. I love you, my dear husband.
I am so proud of you babe, and I am proud to call you my husband.
6. We have made some great memories together. Thinking of them and thankful for you today.
7. I’m having one of those days that make me realize how lost I’d be without you… I just wanted to let you know.
8. Thank you for being such an amazing husband!
9. Thank you for all you do!
10. I love our family and I’m grateful we are doing this together.
11. I’ve been thinking about you all day and can’t wait to see you. You are my greatest blessing! I am so thankful for you.
12. Do you know what happiness means to me? Happiness is to wait for you after a hard-working day, to cook a delicious dinner, to take care of you when you are sick and to support you in moments of triumph. From now on, we have a common destiny and one heart for two.
13. Knowing that you will always be there for me to love me back no matter what happens is my life’s biggest security and comfort. I love you, honey.
14. Every time I look at you, I remember the nights I spent wondering if you loved me, too. Little did I know that you were wondering the same thing, too. I’m so glad that we found a way to be together, and now I’m the happiest wife around. I love you, hubby!
15. Thank you for telling me – I Love you! Every single day.
16. Despite all my flaws, you loved me without any cost. I love you, my lovely husband.
17. I appreciate your hard work and tenacity even though I may not say it often enough.
18. If there were more men like you in this world, it would be a better place. Glad we are on the same team in life.
19. If you asked me again today, even after all we’ve been through, I’d still say, “I do!”
20. I appreciate that you try to show me you love me in different ways. Thanks for your unending encouragement and support which I know means you love me.
21. The day’s been rough, the week’s been long, but I’m still so glad we’re in this adventure together. I love you.
22. Sleeping next to you always brings me peace and waking up next to you brings me joy, I can’t wait to do again tonight and tomorrow.
23. Life is certainly much more beautiful now that I have you to share it with. You are everything I’ve ever wanted. You are the answer to my most fervent prayers. You came along at just the right time, and my life is never the same. I love you so much!
24. My husband, I am your love and you are my love. I want to show you my love with every passing second.
25. I feel safe and secure whenever I’m with you. Being loved by you means that I will no longer have to go through bad, difficult, or scary things alone. I have a husband who will be with me through them all. I love you!
26. Every single day that I spend with you, I realize how choosing you has been the best decision of my life. I know that I wouldn’t be this happy and satisfied as a wife had I chosen a different path. Thank you, my love, for making this life possible. I love you so much!
27. Being married to you has given me the best moments of my life. It has also given us the toughest challenges. I don’t want to ever go through them again, but I’m still thankful that we experienced them. We would never have discovered the strength of our love and our commitment. Thank you for being with me throughout this journey. I love you, and I will never stop loving you.
28. My life is so beautiful because of you. You have no idea how happy you make me. Every little thing that you do for me sends my heart soaring with love and happiness. Thank you so much, my love. I love you always and forever.
29. I am most blessed to have you as my husband.
30. When times are hard, I don’t get worried. I know that I have a husband who’s intelligent, strong and brave, that I can always depend on. No problem or challenge is too big or too insurmountable. As long as we are together, I know that we are indestructible. I love you.
Pin For Later