130 Soulmate Quotes- Best Relationship Sayings For Your True Love
“Could you possibly fall for a stranger without ever knowing them?” “Can strange eyes meet and cause an apocalypse?” “Can you recognize someone you never knew?”. Soulmate quotes will help you better understand and appreciate these questions.
The connection between soulmates is uncanny and nothing like what you may have experienced otherwise. When you cannot comprehend your intense feeling towards a complete stranger, and yet the pull seems inevitable— you have probably found your soulmate.
They say lovers lost in the cosmos are destined to meet each other throughout the course of time again and again, indefinitely.
Simply put, soulmates are individuals sharing a single soul in two different bodies; you are bound to find and attract the other half of your soul. With them, you alleviate, grow, and become stronger.
The deep and untamed connection will caress you, nurture you, inspire you, complete you, empathize with you, and love you selflessly.
It’s a choice whether to believe in the concept of soulmates or not. However, if you are someone who’s unconsciously/consciously trying to find their other half— we are here to help you map out the directions.
These 130 soulmates quotes will help you recognize your significant half and help you cherish the findings immensely.
1. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” —Herman Hesse
2. “It has always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for.” —S.L. Gray.
3. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow” —Rosemonde Gerard.
4. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and every sight.” —Vladimir Nabokov.
5. “When I saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.” —William Shakespeare.
6. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul” —Charles Dicken in ‘A tale of two cities.’
7. “And when he smiles, I find a reason to live a little more.” —Mehwish.
8. “In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf, Selected Diaries
9. “I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” ― Jamie Weise
10. “I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.” — Unknown
11. “I want to be your soulmate, even if I don’t believe in them.” — Colleen Hoover, This Girl
12. “Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soulmate.” — Barbara Hershey
13. “We were just two broken souls trying to fix one another… Somehow I ended up with a piece of you and you, me.” — Evy Michaels
14. “He stirred my soul in the most subtle way and the story between us wrote itself.” — Nikki Rowe
15. “I couldn’t imagine that I’d ever fall in love again like I had with Gideon. For better or worse, he was my soulmate. The other half of me. In many ways, he was my reflection.” — Sylvia Day, Reflected in You
16. “I believe I’ve already met my soulmate and even if I’m not his, the memory makes me smile because it was truly beautiful.” ― Dominic Riccitello
17. “I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.” — Your best friend
18. “When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?” — Shannon L. Alder
19. “He brought out the worst in me, and was the best thing that ever happened to me.” ― Coco J. Ginger
20. “We click. There aren’t that many people that you just ‘click’ with; and when you find those people, you don’t just let them go.” — Your other half
21. “It’s okay to love something a little too much, as long as it’s real to you.” ― Gerard Way
22. “I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.”- Unknown
23. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” — “Boy Meets World”
24. “I will follow you, my, to the edge of all our days, to our very last tomorrows.” — Atticus
25. “I love you. I’ve always loved you. And I’ll go on loving you until I don’t anymore.” ― Katy Regnery, “Playing for Love at Deep Haven”
26. “I want you. Nothing else, just you.”- Unknown
27. “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?” — Nancy Garden
28. “Regardless of what language it is said in, ‘I love you’ stays beautiful, and two hearts beating together make the same sound. It is the language of Love.” ― Christina Engela
29. “You’re so beautiful, But that’s not why I love you. And I’m not sure you know, That the reason I love you, is you. Being you, just you. Yeah the reason I love you Is all that we’ve been through. And that’s why I love you.” ― Avril Lavigne, “I Love You”
30. “Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.” — Your loving soulmate
31. “Heaven is a place on earth with you.” — Lana Del Rey, “Video Games”
32. “I wish I’d done everything on earth with you.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald, “The Great Gatsby”
33. “For the rest of my life, I’ll be loving you.”
34. “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” —E.E. Cummings.
35. “You’re my firefly because you illuminate the dark nights with just your presence.”- Unknown
36. “I don’t believe in magic,” the young boy said. The old man smiled, “you will when you see her.”—Atticus
37. “This is my confession. As dark as I am, I will always find enough light to adore you to pieces with all my pieces” —Johnny Nguyen.
38. “I lost my way all the way to you, and in you, I found the way back to me.” —Atticus.
39. “That was her magic; she could still see the sunset, even on the darkest days” —Atticus.
40. “You don’t love because, you love despite. Not for the virtues, but despite the faults.”—Willian Faulkner
41. “Don’t ever think I fell for you or fell over you. I didn’t fall in love; I rose in it. —Toni Morrison
42. “If I had to dream up the perfect woman, she wouldn’t even come close to you.” — Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World
43. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” — Leo Christopher
44. “I’m convinced my heart knew who it belonged to, long before I met her.” — Karla Campos
45. “I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.” – Emery Allen, Become
46. “And yes, there are over a million words in our language but for some reason, none of them can describe the way you make me feel.” — R.M. Drake
47. “I want you any way I can get you. Not because you’re beautiful or clever or kind or adorable, although devil knows you’re all those things. I want you because there’s no one else like you, and I don’t ever want to start a day without seeing you.” — Lisa Kleypas, Tempt Me at Twilight
48. “She’s it. She’s my everything. She’s the standard by which I’ll judge beauty for the rest of my life. I’ll measure every touch to her breath on my skin. Every voice to her voice. Every mind to her mind. My measure of perfection. The name carved into me. If I could, I would lie with her under these stars until my heart burst.” — Jeff Zentner, The Serpent King
49. “You are everything everywhere… my spirit rises up in your light, my heart blossoms in your colors, and my soul is born into your shade.” ― Bodhi Smith
50. “‘Our souls already know each other, don’t they?’ he whispered. ‘It’s our bodies that are new.’” — Karen Ross
51. “‘What are the chances you’d ever meet someone like that?’ he wondered. ‘Someone you could love forever, someone who would forever love you back? And what did you do when that person was born half a world away? The math seemed impossible.’” — Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
52. “Your soulmate will be the stranger you recognize.” — r.h. Sin
53. “Though soulmates aren’t looking for you, they will find you.” — Kevin Ansbro
54. “A soul mate is not found. A soul mate is recognized.” — Vironika Tugaleva, The Love Mindset
55. “Friends yesterday, lovers today, soulmates forever.” — Unknown
56. “Some souls are just meant to be for each other forever, and ever, and ever!” — Avijeet Das
57. “I used to believe in one true soulmate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few.” — Paul Walker
58. “There are no accidental meetings between souls.” — Sheila Burke
59. “A bond between souls is ancient—older than the planet.” — Dianna Hardy, The Witching Pen
60. “People think a soulmate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soulmate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love
61. “A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks.” — Richard Bach
62. “We click. There aren’t that many people that you just ‘click’ with; and when you find those people, you don’t just let them go.” — Unknown
63. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal.” — Helen Boswell, Mythology: The Wicked
64. “Sometimes you get lucky and find a soul that grooves with yours.” — Unknown
65. “A soulmate is an ongoing connection with another individual that the soul picks up again in various times and places over lifetimes.” — Edgar Cayce
66. “Sometimes, soulmates may meet, stay together until a task or life lesson is completed, and then move on. This is not a tragedy, only a matter of learning.” — Brian L. Weiss
67. “What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined to strengthen each other, to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” — George Eliot
68. “Have you ever felt really close to someone? So close that you can’t understand why you and the other person have two separate bodies, two separate skins?” — Nancy Garden, Annie On My Mind
69. “The soulmate doesn’t have to be a romantic relationship. Sometimes in life, you meet people when you need them, and there is an immediate connection.” — Alison G. Bailey
70. “I believe everyone has a soulmate that they can spend the rest of their life together.” — Ryan Lochte
71. “A soulmate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between us were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.” — Thomas Moore
72. “Imagine meeting someone who even understood the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul.” — Unknown
73. “Soulmates aren’t the ones who make you happiest, no. They’re instead the ones who make you feel the most. Burning edges and scars and stars. Old pangs, captivation, and beauty. Strain and shadows and worry and yearning. Sweetness and madness and dreamlike surrender. They hurl you into the abyss. They taste like hope.” — Victoria Erickson
74. “My soulmate is out there somewhere, pushing a pull door… I just know it.” — Unknown
75. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times…In life after life, in age after age, forever.” — Rabindranath Tagore
76. “Sometimes, I think soulmate is someone who will make you be the most possibly ‘you’ than you can possibly be.” — Anonymous
77. “Our lives may not have fit together, but ohh, did our souls know how to dance.” — K. Towne Jr.
78. “Most people have more than one soulmate. A soulmate can come in the form of a life partner, friend, child, or lover. A soul mate can be someone with whom you share a spiritual path, a joint work in the world, or a commitment to be parents to certain souls. It can be one whose growth you are sponsoring, such as a child.” — Sanaya Roman
79. “Important encounters are planned by the souls long before the bodies see each other.” — Paulo Coelho
80. “Soulmate relationships are never complicated, difficult, or dramatic. True soulmates are like long-lost puzzle pieces that easily fall into place the moment they are found. And it’s always a perfect fit.” ― Anthon St. Maarten
81. “A soul mate is someone who you carry with you forever. It’s the one person who knew you and accepted you and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would.” — Dawson Leery, Dawson’s Creek
82. “A soulmate is someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours. There is not a compromise, there is a complement.” — Paul Robear
83. “Do you believe, as I do, that our souls spoke, long before our lips ever got a chance to?” — Sayed H. Fatimi
84. “There is a special bond between twin soulmates—unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other, and highly compatible.” — Mettrie L.
85. “They stood there pretending to be just friends when all the while everyone in the room could plainly see that they were only existing for each other.” — Emma Blake
86. “‘What’s the difference?’ I asked him, ‘Between the love of your life and your soulmate?’ ‘One is a choice, and one is not.’” — Tarryn Fisher, Mud Vein
87. “I love you. I’ve always loved you. And I’ll go on loving you until I don’t anymore.” ― Katy Regnery, Playing for Love at Deep Haven
88. “You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.” — Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
89. “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.”- Maya Angelou
90. “It’s always been yours, I cannot find another this heart will beat for.” — S.L. Gray
91. “I remember the first day I ever looked into your eyes and felt my entire world flip.” — Unknown
92. “I recognized you instantly. All of our lives flashed through my mind in a split second. I felt a pull so strongly towards you that I almost couldn’t stop it.” ― J. Sterling, In Dreams
93. “You don’t love someone because of their looks or their clothes or their car. You love them because they sing a song only your heart can understand.” — J. Smith
94. “Our universe grants every soul a twin, a reflection of themselves—the kindred spirit. And no matter where they are or how far away they are from each other—even if they are in different dimensions, they will always find one another. This is destiny; this is love.” — Julie Dillon
95. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” — Aristotle
96. “In a church of my own we’re perfect together I recognize you in the stained glass.” — Heather Nova, “The Sorrowjoy”
97. “Maybe love at first sight isn’t what we think it is. Maybe it’s recognizing a soul we loved in a past life and falling in love with them again.” — Kamand Kojouri
98. “A soulmate is the one person whose love is powerful enough to motivate you to meet your soul, to do the emotional work of self-discovery, of awakening.” — Kenny Loggins
99. “They knew nothing about one another, yet he would recognize her even if deaf or blind. She was that much a part of him.” ― Kelly Moran, Bewitched
100. “My soul is in love with your soul.” — R.Hart
101. “Soulmates are those that we’ve known many lifetimes, have had many karmic contracts with, and with whom we have resolved conflicts. Marriage partners may or may not be soul mates, though they will be a soul contract. With true soul mates, there is no struggle. What’s left over is love.”- Karen M. Black
102. “The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind I was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.” — Rumi
103. “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” — Alexander Smith
104. “When love runs soul deep, a kiss is no longer just a kiss. It is the place where heaven and earth meet.” — Daniel Nielsen.
105. “Close your eyes for a while. The image that conjures is your soulmate. Don’t pause, rush and say what you feel. After all time and tide for none wait.” — Neelam Saxena Chandra
106. “He was an integral part of her being just like she was his.” — A. Gupte, Unfinished
107. “You’re my soulmate. You feel familiar, like someone I have known since before. You are at the back of my mind always.” — Namrata Gupta, Lost Love Late Love
108. “A soulmate is a romantic partner who really understands the needs of your soul, mind and body with little or no explanation needed- Lebo Grand
109. “Don’t rush into love. You’ll find the person meant for you when you least expect it.” — Franzie Gubatina
110. “When you meet that special someone, you’ll understand why it didn’t work out with anyone else.” — Unknown
111. “Before you find your soulmate, you must first discover your soul.” — Charles F. Glassman
112. “To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.” — Criss Jami, Venus in Arms
113. “You can meet thousands of people and none of them will touch you. And then one day, someone can come in and touch your soul and before you know it, your life has been changed forever.” — Jamie Randall, Love & Other Drugs
114. “If you can’t ignore imperfections, then your imaginary ideal soulmate will always remain pending till you grow old and die.” — Michael Bassey Johnson
115. “I’ve learned that there’s a soulmate somewhere in this world. Till you don’t find that person, the search goes on.” — Preity Zinta
116. “When the soul is ready, its mate will appear.” — Unknown
117. “Eventually soulmates meet, for they have the same hiding place.” ― Robert Brault
118. “When deep down in the core of your being you believe that your soulmate exists, there is no limit to the ways he or she can enter your life.” — Arielle Ford
119. “I think we’re given multiple chances to meet multiple soulmates. Sure, you could meet a soulmate in high school. But that doesn’t mean if you don’t act on it, you’ll never meet anyone else. You will, just at a time that’s more convenient for you.” — Meg Cabot
120. “Soulmates tend to find each other during their respective pursuits of their soul missions. Creating a soulmate could be seen as a spiritual reward that we give ourselves, after pursuing many soul contracts rife with discord.” — Linda Brady
121. “Looking back at our lives, the unbelievable thing is that despite all the times when things felt so wrong, we still managed to meet at the perfect moment. Almost as if by some plan which we were unaware of.” ― John Mark Green
122. “You are my dearest friend, my deepest love, you are the best of me.” — Unknown
123. “Having a soulmate is not always about love. You can find your soulmate in a friendship.” — Unknown
124. “And sometimes if you’re really lucky, you’ll find out that your soulmate was disguised as your best friend the whole time.” — Unknown
125. “True love is finding your soulmate in your best friend.” — Faye Hall, My Gift to You
126. “Your soulmate doesn’t just mean your husband or your boyfriend. I have friends in my life who I believe I was meant to meet and be a part of.” — Louise Nurding
127. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” — David Tyson
128. “In your lifetime, you will meet one person who is unlike any other, you can tell them any and everything and they won’t judge you…this person is your soulmate, your best friend… don’t ever let them go…” — Rashida Rowe
129. “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” — C.S. Lewis
130. “I happen to believe your soulmate doesn’t have to be your partner—your soulmate could be your best friend, your sibling, it doesn’t have to be the person you marry.” — Cheryl Cole
Pin For Later!