Sending wedding wishes to the newlywed couple is a charming way to congratulate their life-long affinity and wish good luck for their beautiful future together!
We understand it can be nerve-wracking to churn out the best wedding wishes that your heart wants to speak. After all, writing the perfect wedding wish for a close couple is not easy.
This is where we come in; if you’re struggling with what to write in a wedding wish card, don’t worry. Whether you’re looking for wedding wishes for couples like formal wedding wishes, casual wedding wishes, funny wedding wishes, sweet wedding wishes, cute wedding wishes, wedding wishes for a friend, religious wedding wishes, wedding wishes for colleague or just an honest wedding wish, we’ve got you covered. Here are the perfect wedding message examples you need.
150 Wedding Wishes For Couples
1. We couldn’t be happier to call you family. Thanks for allowing us to join in the Big Day.
2. Glad we/I got to break out our/my dance moves in honor of such a great couple. Lots of love to you both!
3. Our family has gained quite the amazing man/lady. Lucky us!
4. Wishing you two all the happiness and love. Here’s to you!
5. Thank you for letting us share in the celebration. Welcome to the family!
6. “Be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you.” –Ephesians 4:32
7. Wishing you a marriage as strong as your faith.
8. Love is the greatest blessing.
9. Mazel Tov! May the joy that is yours today always fill your life.
10. It seems like yesterday we were playing ‘house’ in the backyard, and now you get to do it in real life. I couldn’t be happier for you both. Congratulations!
11. So happy to celebrate this day with you both!
12. Start your next chapter in style—with this little something!” (Attached to a gift.)
13. Thanks for inviting us/me to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats!
14. Today we add another family member to the tree, and we couldn’t be happier.
15. “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
16. We’re so happy that [name] found ‘The One,” and that it is you!
17. You two make almost as good of a team as the [insert your/their favorite sports team’s name here].” Or, “I haven’t been this happy for anybody since [insert team name here] won the World Series/other championship!
18. Wish you a beautiful marriage full of love, respect and understanding for each other. Congratulations to you!
19. Our marriage advice: Love, honor and… scrub the toilet.” (Or fill in any other funny advice you have.)
20. Sending love and hugs always, from your new family in [place].
21. Thank you for letting us share in the celebration. Welcome to the family!
22. Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here’s to you two!
23. We/I love you. Congrats!
24. Here’s to a long and happy marriage!
25. Lots of love today and beyond.
26. Wishing you all of the love and happiness!
27. Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
28. I’m seeing a fun-filled life in your future. Congratulations!
29. Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
30. So honored to spend this happy occasion with you and your family.
31. Wishing you the best today and always.
32. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
33. Here’s to a long, happy life with the one you love. Wishing you the best.
34. May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
35. Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
36. May today mark the first of the rest of your life, filled with love and fellowship.
37. Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
38. Wishing you happiness, love, and joy on your wedding day.
39. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.
40. Wishing you lots of love and happiness.
41. Today is the beginning of your next chapter. Here’s to you two!
42. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
43. May the years ahead be filled with love and joy.
44. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
45. Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. Cheers!
46. May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
47. Thank you for letting us share in your special day. We wish you all the happiness in the world.
48. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
49. Here’s to a lifetime full of happiness and love.
50. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
51. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
Formal Wedding Wishes
If you want to write a nice message, that is straight to the point and timeless, a formal note should be your choice.
53. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.”
54. “May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.”
55. “Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.”
56. “Wishing you joy, love and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.”
57. “May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.”
58. “Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.”
59. “Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.”
60. “Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.”
61. “May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.”
62. “May the true love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.”
63. When you two are knotted as one, both families and friends share in oneness of their marital union; may this marriage be a bridge to usher happiness, peace and prosperity.
64. As you step into a new life as new couples, you become treasure to our community and the world.
65. Let love be the focal point of your daily life. May you find hope, peace and faith in each other’s arms.
66. Blessed is the man who finds a wife. May the joy of your new home be filled with laughter, smiles, kisses, hugs, respect understanding and faithfulness. Happy wedlock.
Casual Wedding Wishes
If you prefer a casual wedding message in the card, that’s fine, as long as you are saying something sweet or including a wish for the new couple.
67. “Happy Wedding Day!”
68. “We’re/I’m so happy for you!”
69. “Wishing you lots of love and a lifetime of happiness.”
70. “We/I love you. Congrats!”
71. “Lots of love today and beyond.”
72. “Here’s a little something to start your life together.” (If you’re including a gift.)
73. “Hugs and kisses.”
74. “Best wishes!”
76. “Congratulations on your wedding!”
77. Wishing you a long and happy marriage.”
78. “Here’s to a long and happy married life!”
79. “Wishing you the best today and always.”
80. “So happy to celebrate this special day with you both!”
81. “Warmest wishes for a fun-filled future together.”
82. “Wishing you a wonderful life together.
83. “Wishing you fulfillment of every dream!
84. Time flies and things change, but I wish that your love for each other would stay unchangeable.
85. You’ve made me believe in true love. And I hope my belief will be unwavering forever, because it seems like you’ll stay together until the end.
Funny Wedding Wishes
No matter how much you try, if you’re a funny person, you may not be able to write a wedding wish without sarcasm. Here are some funny wedding wishes to send to the newlywed couple:
86. Congratulations! You two as a couple make this “love and marriage” thing almost seem worth giving a shot.
87. Getting married is like being hired for a job; it helps if you love your boss. Congratulations!
88. Thank you for inviting us to eat, drink, and have fun while you’re getting married!
89. I am unsure if I should congratulate you for finding that one person who’ll be annoying you for the rest of your life. Still, congratulations, love birds!
90. Marriage is a never-ending sleepover with your favorite weirdo; I hope you survive. Congratulations, friend!
91. “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly suspects they got a better deal.” — Gyles Brandreth
92. Be clear, and don’t mumble. Stand tall together, and don’t crumble. In long-lasting marriage, you have to get ready to rumble!
93. Congratulations on your beautiful Wedding; It’s too late to run now!
94. Marriage is another give-and-take relationship. You either give, or she knows how to take it by herself. Happy married life for you both!
95. Congratulations; you’ve unlocked valentine’s day for the rest of your life!
96. “Congratulations—your wedding successfully made me sob like a baby!”
97. “Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes and good luck on a long, happy marriage!”
Other than receiving funny wedding wishes, another great way to make your wedding fun is by playing the wedding shoe game! This game is an ultimate enjoyment for the reception.
Religious Wedding Wishes
This might be the way to go if the couple is religious.
98. “May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.”
99. “God has poured out His love into our hearts.’ – Romans 5:5”
100. “Love is patient. Love is kind… Love never fails.’ – 1 Corinthians 13:4-13”
101. “May God bless you and your union.”
102. “May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.”
103. “God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.”
104. “Wishing you a marriage as strong as your faith.”
105. “Sending you prayers for unending love and happiness.”
106. “Love is the greatest blessing.”
107. “May your marriage be blessed!”
108. “I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine.’ – Shir Ha’Shirim/Song of Songs 6:3″ Or ” ‘Ani L’Dodi, v’Dodi Li.’ – Shir Ha’Shirim/Song of Songs 6:3″
109. “Mazel Tov on your wedding!” or “Mazel Tov on your marriage!”
110. “Mazel Tov! May the joy that is yours today always fill the days of your life.”
Wedding Wishes For A Friend
There’s no more blissful feeling than seeing your friend getting married. On one hand, you’re worried about them, while on the other one, you need to write wedding wishes messages:
111. May your crazy hearts keep beating loudly for each other. Happy wedding day!
112. Please accept my honest wedding wishes for you. It is your best day today, and I pray for nothing but pure bliss for your life ahead. Happy marriage!
113. Wishing you a gorgeous ceremony with billions of charismatic memories. My best wedding wishes to you and your lovely partner!
114. Congratulations to two of the most fantastic humans I have ever met. Best wedding wishes to you, my dear friends!
115. May the love that has brought you birds together cement your lives to each other. I wish you grow old together and cherish long, joyful company for your whole life!
116. “I’m so happy to call you both my friends. Congratulations!”
117. “That fortune-teller we saw in Vegas was right. You did meet the man/woman of your dreams. Best wishes to you both!”
118. “Of all the big life events we’ve celebrated over the years, today tops the list. Congrats!”
119. “Thank you for inviting me to share in this day with you and your family. Best wishes.”
120. “I’m/we’re so thrilled to celebrate this wonderful day with you both.”
121. “Best wishes for a long and happy life together.”
122. “May you bring each other as much happiness as your friendship has brought to my life—and more!”
Sweet Wedding Wishes
If your motive is to make the newly married couple go “Awww,” choose from this list of sweet wedding wishes:
123. Congratulations! I am thrilled to hear the news of your union. There can be nothing more perfect in this world than you as a couple. Wishing you a long life full of happiness and joy.
124. When you walk down the aisle, I will memorize your lovely smile. When you say, “I do,” I will be praying for you. And as you change to a wife, I will request God to bless your life.
125. If you think that your life was incredible before, trust me, it will become even more impressive now. Together, you make a power couple, and I am sure you’ll be delighted. We couldn’t be more excited for you. Wish you both a Happy Married Life!
126. I am sure the world exists only for love and loving people. There’s no doubt you’re the perfect example of it. Sending best wishes for your wedding day!
127. I will pray to god to make all your days together as beautiful and cherished as your wedding day!
128. May you both always find love, care, and hope in the company of each other. Best wishes for a happily married life!
129. May the true love you share today on your wedding day expand tenfold as you grow old together.
130. You’ll soon be writing the following chapters of your fascinating life together, and I cannot wait to read them. A happy wedding day to you!
131. A new and sweet chapter of your life has begun on your wedding day. I will pray for you two to always stay together in love!
132. Today, we honor and appreciate the love that you share as a fantastic couple. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness your beautiful wedding day. Greetings, my sweet friend!
Related Post: Heartfelt wedding vows!
Cute Wedding Wishes
Here are some cute wedding wishes to write on the wedding card:
133. Wishing you two a long life filled with love, devotion, and adventure!
134. May the love and joy you feel today shine throughout your whole life.
135. I will pray for your love to grow immensely as the years keep passing. Congrats on the Wedding!
136. May the strength of your love make this beautifully chaotic path as peaceful as possible!
137. Today, on your wedding day, you begin the rest of your lives together as husband and wife! Good luck with it.
138. Love unconditionally and give each other the best that you can. Congrats on your special day!
139. I have never witnessed a spark of love as bright as I have seen between you love birds today. Congratulations on finding yourself the love you will cherish lifelong.
140. Jovial congratulations to you on reaching this lovely milestone! We will wish you the best in your marriage, always.
141. May each day of your life together bring wonderful surprises, endless care, and ever-growing love for you!
142. Dear friends, I have never lauded you more than I do today. You are a lovely couple with a promising future!
Wedding Wishes For Colleague
These wedding wishes for colleagues can be used when a co-worker at your work place is about getting married or just got wedded.
143. Wishing you eternal joy and love as you embark on the most beautiful and adventurous journey of life. Congratulations on your wedding.
144. Marriage is a promise you make to each other and may you both fulfil this promise. Warm congratulations to you.
145. May your marriage is always blessed with love, respect, understanding and faith in each other. Congratulations to the new couple.
146. May you two find in each other a partner you had always been looking for, love that your heart always desired for. Congratulations on your wedding.
147. Warm congratulations to you as you begin a beautiful chapter of your life. Have a happy married life.
148. May you build a beautiful life together. Wishing you both an amazing journey ahead.
149. Marriage helps you find a companion for life. Enjoy each other’s company and love.
150. May today be the beginning of a new life full of happiness and love for both of you. Congratulations!!!
Pin For Later!